Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2015

FORCED TO BE DESPERATE DEEPIKA……..Part II


OMG, the last day for submission of admission form has come, still I m not sure about further steps to be taken. Merely sitting at home can't bring solution .Suddenly, I have an idea and went to the colleges for submission of form, filled all details as per result and leaving certificate in order to submit valid form. I thought that currently I have to submit form as Deepika Mehta and select sex in form as female and attach my photo but in future I will bring corrected documents so that I do not refrain from admission procedure.
I feel Relaxed, after submitting form in different colleges. Finally the day come, first merit list declared, I got admission in k. J. Somaiya College in commerce stream under Gujrati quota. I am so much Excited, went for shopping, after a long time I enjoyed a lot. I have no friend because of my work at shop, I can't go with them for trips and other enjoyment.
Next day I went to the college, enquired about fees and other documents to be submitted and decided to take admission by today itself and went to the admission counter and deposited fees. The person at counter asked me about Deepika Mehta, I told him that I am her brother and she is sick, that why she is unable come . luckily he doesnt have admission form otherwise he will notice my photo and all efforts goes in vain. He told me that collect ID on first day of college. I received 5000 scholarship on account of govt's Kanya kshiksha Yojna, had saved 5000 rupees, I am happy that something good happened from such mess up situation. After completing with all procedure, I decided to go home. At college gate there is notice board, I thought it is better to read it so that no future evil consequences. After reading the notice board I feel glad because of there is an announcement for kanyadan policy of central govt. According to which every girl who take admission in degree college will be awarded with 2lacs rupees for future marriage which will be transferred in separate account with interest rate of12%p.a. and can be withdrawn at the time of marriage. Such scheme is just to promote higher education of girl child and securing their future.
Now my greed for money forced me to apply for such scheme and why not take benefit of opportunity. If I can take admission to college as girl on paper then why I can't apply for such scheme. After transferring money who does care that the Deepika Mehta is actually a boy. I laughed with cunning smile on my face. Accordingly I applied for kanyadan policy.
On first day I collect ID from counter, luckily nobody notice me due to heavy rush on that day. In class attendance take place by roll number, nobody can guess name of any students.
After completing a week in college, I feel relieved from tension of Deepika Mehta , now enjoyed my regular college life.
In those days ragging is common in every suburban college. Even in my college there is a group of 15 senior girls who belonged to rich family connected with politics, glamour and high profile businessman hold considerable power over college management harassing new comers in college, Specially targeting delicate boys.
During one week I had not notice any such activity, I thought it’s a rumour just to frighten new students.

1 comment:

  1. The natural description of the story is very interesting.
    Very good.
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete