Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2015

FORCED TO BE DESPERATE DEEPIKA .... PART- III

From last week no much lecture have been conducted and most of the time students bunk many lectures. Nobody notice each other, having fun with their smart phone. Even I feel bored of lecture and decided to explore my college. I came to a corner of college just near to washroom , noticed there was no crowd, decided to go further, suddenly hear loud screaming of girl from last room of that corner, I decided to go ahead , but hesitate to go in room because it is a Girls Common Room. Now there is much louder voice showing extreme help. Now I decided to help that girl. As soon as, I entered the room, somebody from back instantly closed the door. There is no light in the room, I am unable to find anybody else. Suddenly there is light on by somebody. Oohhh shocked to see 15 girls with hockey stick in their hand. Now I mentally aware that I will be subject to ragging by these well built girl.
Now it is better, further story will be continued with actual conversation between me and them.
Deepak : Excuse me Madam! Why are you closed the door?
(Suddently all girls laugh very loudly)

Natasha : Hello Mr. you willingly come  here but you cant go out without our permission.

Deepak: But Why? What I have done? Please let me go..

Kamolika: wow you are so polite, keep that and follow our order will let you go out.

Sheela: It is better for you, otherwise you have to spend full night here without food.

(All girls started laughing once again, because they have already ready with their plan to tease this guy)

Deepak : Please let me go will fulfill your request afterward because I have to attend my accounts lecture.

Pooja : Come on Mr. dont try to fool us, we are much clever than you, how much you are interested to attend we know very well. After all we are senior of your.

Neha : Now keep quite, otherwise your punishment will increase.. hehehe

Deepak : Please, I have to left for part time job, otherwise my employer will terminate me from job.

Kamolika : Now you behave very rudely, trying to argue with us, now be ready for double trouble. Regarding Job, dont worry we will keep you as our servant.
(entire room burst out of laughter of girls)

Natasha: Kamolika you are right, it is a rule of our gang, if any boy entered in girls common room, he cant leave without satisfying all of us and Mr. you try to skip this rule.

Deepak: Not at all, I mean to say, will accomplish your wish next time, please let me go today.
(After completing his word Deepak run towards door and try to open the door)

Kamolika : Come on Girls, stop this guy to escape from  here.
(suddently Anushka reach just behind Deepak and try to stop him but Deepak succeed to open the door. However Deepak efforts goes in vain because some of the girls grab him very tightly and again door was closed by girls)

Natasha: Girls tight him with chair, now he crossed all limits, its a time to teach him hard lesson.

(Now Kamolika interrupt and Slapped Deepak with full force)

Kamolika: You bastard boy try to escape from us, now see how long you are going to bear all of us(all girls giving him angry look and gathered around Deepak)




   

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shweta will keep posting amazing stories

      Delete
  2. Waiting for more n more amazing stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to complete stories as soon as possible. You can give suggestion with respect to future stories.

      Delete
  3. Woow, an unexpected twist.
    It breaks the relaxed tone of the daily routine by an absolutely traumatic turnaround for the protagonist.
    It is a promising resource. Thank you very much for sharing.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete