Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

FORCED TO BE DESPERATE DEEPIKA……..Part I

  

Hello Friends…..
                   Let me first introduce myself, I am Deepak Mehta a 18 years old guy from Mumbai studied in first year Degree College. I am an Orphaned Child, lost my Parent some years back. I am living alone in 1BHK flat in an old building; there is no other property which I inherited from my parents. In order to live in a city like Mumbai, I have to do part time job as a salesman in a shop which sell woman’s wear, accessories, cosmetics etc. I feel awkward to work there but I have to do because nobody interested to give part time job and in this job, there is a flexibility of time. I am not a different from a straight guy but my destiny has decided something else, which I never dream of to be happened.
                Let start with story, recently I managed to passed my HSC Exams. I am so much happy that now I am going to experiencing college life. After declaration of result, I collect Mark sheet and Leaving Certificate from school, since there is too much crowd in the school, I am not in a position to verify and check the received document. When reached home, I checked my result and Leaving Certificate; I am totally shocked seeing that there is a name written as Deepika Mehta in mark sheet and leaving certificate. I can’t believe that how such a mistake took place.
             During my HSC exams I received Hall ticket with same name, but I had already done a procedure for correction of the same. In spite of that, there is no correction in mark sheet. Regarding living certificate, my parents were not well educated, they were unaware of mistake in birth certificate as my sex is mentioned as female. As time passes we were aware of mistake in birth certificate due to all communication from school referred me as Deepika Mehta. For correction they want corrected birth certificate.
             At that time my parent ignored to bring corrected certificate. They requested to class teacher that name should be corrected in the register and they will bring corrected certificate within due course. Accordingly same request is accepted by teacher and he did correction in attendance register with a gentle reminder that document should be submitted within 2 months. After that there is no demand from school regarding my birth certificate. Even my parents not bother for the same. However Leaving Certificate is issued based on the School Record Book, which reflects my name as Deepika Mehta which reflect in birth certificate.


          Now I fully tensed what to do, what will happen to my future, how I will manage to do correction in birth and leaving certificate. When next day I went to school, I wondered seeing that there is a lock on main gate of the school. On further inquiry I came to know that school will remain close due to strike. In the meanwhile I have to enroll myself to the college within next week. Too much Pressure, what to do, Nobody to help…..  

4 comments:

  1. good beginning
    maruthi rama
    maskahyd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep following you will also like remaining parts of the story

      Delete
  2. good beginning
    maruthi rama
    maskahyd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beginning of the story.
    It has surprised me. It's very original.
    Thank you very much for sharing it.
    Receive my grateful greeting.

    ReplyDelete